5 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
If you listen closely enough you can almost hear the men all over America scrambling to get Valentine’s Day gifts and plans together. No reservation or limited funds?! No problem! Here are a few inexpensive last minute Valentine’s Day Ideas:
- Prepare a home cooked meal: I know I love it when my husband cooks for me, and to my understanding many women enjoy the luxury of having a meal prepared. Whether it is breakfast in bed, bar-be-qued steak or a simple picnic a home cooked meal shows that you were thoughtful even if you came up with the idea last minute.
- Enjoy a long walk: The weather in Bend is supposed to be fabulous this weekend. Take your honey on a stroll around Drake Park, Downtown, the Deschutes River Trail or to Winterfest. Enjoy the fresh air and beautiful surroundings.
- Prepare an at home spa day: No spa reservations? Stop by Dollar Tree and pick up a lot of cheap spa essentials, bubble bath, candles, and a cooling eye mask. Set up your bathroom for the perfect at home spa day.
- Have a Valentine’s Day Lunch: Many times restaurants can be booked up for dinner, but few people think about having a romantic breakfast or lunch out. Stop by your favorite restaurant for some eggs benedict instead of the filet mignon.
- Grab Some Dessert: I personally love desert from cheesecake to chocolates. With so many amazing options in Bend from Ida’s Cupcakes to La Magie Bakery you can’t go wrong picking up something sweet for your sweetie!